Split Case Double Suction Centrifugal Fire Pumps
- Single stage, horizontal, separable body, radial impeller, double suction pumps.
- The back-to-back design of the double entry radial impellers eliminates all thrust.
- Pump flanges are designed according to ANSI/ASME B16.1 Class 250 .The suction and discharge flags are along the same axis.
- Shaft sealing is provided with soft packing.
- Double suction pumps have the advantage of low NPSH features.
- The pump and electric motors are connected to the chassis by means of flexible. Diesel motors can also be used.
- In standard manufacture, the impeller, the body abrasion gasket and the gland are bronze while the casing is of stainless steel.
- Manufacturing plants
- Power plants